Friday, October 7, 2011

D&D Immortal Rules



What's the ad for?
Dungeons and Dragons Set 5: Immortal Rules
Year
1986
Spotted in


The Scoop
I'm not a role play gamer. I dabbled a bit in my youth but never really got into it. However this ad along with the one for the Basic Rules set really appealed to me. It just looked really cool. I wish I did play D&D, I want to be part of the club. Now in my mid thirties I sometimes contemplate picking up the basic rule set and getting together with my friend Trevor, whom I've known since grade three, and try cranking out a campaign. Then again Trevor has two kids and we are both fairly busy. Plus I have a copy of Descent with the Road to Legend expansion. I think I'll just stick with that. Maybe I'll have to wait until I have teenage children of my own to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comic Blog Elite