Monday, November 14, 2011

Battlestar Galactica Gold-colored Cylon Centurian Leader

What's the ad for?
Gold-colored Cylon Centurian Leader from Battlestar Galactica
Year
1979
Spotted in

I was down in Seattle this weekend and I stopped by the EMP museum. They currently have a Battlestar Galactica exhibit that features life-size replica Viper and Cylon Raider ships, along with various props and costumes. It's a small exhibit but was a nice bonus for any BSG fan. For me the main draw to the EMP was the Nirvana exhibit. If you ever get the chance, make sure to check out the museum. This was my third time there and it is always worth a couple hours of time to check it out. The permanent exhibits are worth it alone. I mean can you ever see this piece of Rock and Roll history enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comic Blog Elite