Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MASK toys - "Discover the Illusion"

What's the ad for?
MASK action figures, vehicles and play-set.
Year
1986
Spotted in


The scoop
M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) was a cartoon that ran from from 1985-1986 (75 episodes). This ad is for the toys which interestingly enough actually outlasted the cartoon. I remember when I first saw the commercial for these toys (see it here), I really wanted them. They were kind of like Transformers but with people inside. Then a friend of mine got Rhino (Semi truck) for Christmas...I was really disappointed with it. For some reason I thought the figures were the same size as G.I. Joes. Instead they were mighty small. I never did end up getting any MASK toys but I do remember liking the cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comic Blog Elite