Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle NES game





What's the ad for?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for the NES
Year
1989
Spotted in
Conan the Barbarian #221, Marvel Comics
The scoop
This game was hella hard. I remember my friends and I playing this game and never really making it very far. Now that I think about it the game kind of sucked.You can judge for yourself here.  I love the way you can play java versions of these old NES games. Oh Internet how I love you. The reason I thought about posting this ad was that I read yesterday over at Comic Alliance that IDW will be publishing a new TMNT series as well as reprinting the old Archie title. From the article...

"More than 25 years since the iconic heroes debuted in black-and-white comics by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, the new series will be what IDW calls a "re-imagining" of those original indie comics, as opposed to the more broad-based humor stories that followed the franchise's pop culture explosion in the late 1980s."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comic Blog Elite