Sunday, July 17, 2011

Not an ad but...A tale of Superbaby

Here's a Sunday treat, a tale of Superbaby. Ridiculous I know, but I used to love coming across a story featuring Superbaby when I was a kid. A friend of mine said he always disliked these stories because of the way Superbaby talked. He would said me instead of I'm. For example, take a look at the first page...and I quote,

"Oh-oh! Me afraid this would happen! Now mommy and daddy find out my big secret!" 

I was never as much of a discerning reader as my friend I guess. Now I just find it silly. Anyway, from 1972 comes the story "Superbaby's new family". Written by Leo Dorfman, pencilled by Bob Brown and inked by Murphy Anderson. All rights, images etc owned by DC Comics. As always, just click the page to enlarge.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comic Blog Elite